Basic .NET, ASP.NET, OOPS and SQL Server Interview questions and answers.
· What is IL code, CLR,CTS,GAC,GC?>
· How can we do Assembly versioning?
· can you explain how ASP.NET application life cycle and page life cycle events fire?
· What is the problem with Functional Programming?
· Can you define OOP and the 4 principles of OOP?
· What are Classes and Objects?
· What is Inheritance?
· What is Polymorphism, overloading, overriding and virtual?
· Can you explain encapsulation and abstraction?
· What is an abstract class?
· Define Interface & What is the diff. between abstract & interface?
· What problem does Delegate Solve ?
· What is a Multicast delegate ?
· What are events and what's the difference between delegates and events?
· How can we make Asynchronous method calls using delegates ?
· What is a stack, Heap, Value types and Reference types ?
· What is boxing and unboxing ?
· Can you explain ASP.NET application and Page life cycle ?
· What is Authentication, Authorization, Principal & Identity objects?
· How can we do Inproc and outProc session management ?
· How can we windows , forms and passport authentication and authorization in ASP.NET ?
· In a parent child relationship which constructor fires first ?
Complete .NET invoicing project end to end
· Introduction to .NET Projects
· Different levels of Programming
· Necessary Tools
· What should we learn ?
· The IIS
· Making UI using .net IDE
· Database, The SQL Server
· Connecting ASP.net with Database
· Loading the Data Grid
· Update and Delete
· Issue with the Code
· Two Tier Architecture
· Three Tier Architecture
· Database Normalization
· Session and State Management
· Using Enterprise Application Block
· Aggregation and Composition
· Implementing Interfaces and Factory
· Inheritance relationship
· Abstract Class Implementation
.NET best practices and SQL Server Training / Interview Questions and Answers
· Basics :- Query plan, Logical operators and Logical reads
· Point 1 :- Unique keys improve table scan performance.
· Point 2 :- Choose Table scan for small & Seek scan for large records
· Point 3 :- Use Covering index to reduce RID (Row Identifier) lookup
· Point4:- Keep index size as small as possible.
· Point5:- use numeric as compared to text data type.
· Point6:- use indexed view for aggregated SQL Queries
· Finding high memory consuming functions
· Improve garbage collector performance using finalize/dispose pattern
· How to use performance counters to gather performance data
WCF,WPF,Silverlight ,LINQ, Azure and EF 4.0 interview question and answers
· What is SOA, Services and Messages ?
· What is the difference between Service and Component?
· What are basic steps to create a WCF service ?
· What are endpoints, address, contracts and bindings?
· What are various ways of hosting WCF service?
· What is the difference of hosting a WCF service on IIS and Self hosting?
· What is the difference between BasicHttpBinding and WsHttpBinding?
· How can we do debugging and tracing in WCF?
· Can you explain transactions in WCF (theory)?
· How can we self host WCF service ?
· What are the different ways of implementing WCF Security?
· How can we implement SSL security on WCF(Transport Security)?
· How can we implement transport security plus message security in WCF ?
· How can we do WCF instancing ?
· How Can we do WCF Concurency and throttling?
· Can you explain the architecture of Silverlight ?
· What are the basic things needed to make a silverlight application ?
· How can we do transformations in SilverLight ?
· Can you explain animation fundamentals in SilverLight?
· What are the different layout methodologies in SilverLight?
· Can you explain one way , two way and one time bindings?
· How can we consume WCF service in SilverLight?
· How can we connect databases using SilverLight?
· What is LINQ and can you explain same with example?
· Can you explain a simple example of LINQ to SQL?
· How can we define relationships using LINQ to SQL?
· How can we optimize LINQ relationships queries using ‘DataLoadOptions’?
· Can we see a simple example of how we can do CRUD using LINQ to SQL?
· How can we call a stored procedure using LINQ?
· What is the need of WPF when we had GDI, GDI+ and DirectX?
· Can you explain how we can make a simple WPF application?
· Can you explain the three rendering modes i.e. Tier 0 , Tier 1 and Tier 2?
· Can you explain the Architecture of WPF?
· What is Azure?
· Can you explain Azure Costing?
· Can we see a simple Azure sample program?
· What are the different steps to create a simple Worker application?
· Can we understand Blobs in steps, Tables & Queues ?
· Can we see a simple example for Azure tables?
· What is Package and One click deploy(Deployment Part - 1) ?
· What is Web.config transformation (Deployment Part-2)?
· What is MEF and how can we implement the same?
· How is MEF different from DIIOC?
· Can you show us a simple implementation of MEF in Silverlight ?
Design pattern, Estimation, VSTS, Project management interview questions and answers
Design Pattern Training / Interview Questions and Answers
Design Pattern Training / Interview Questions and Answers
· Factory Design Pattern
· Abstract Factory Design Pattern
· Builder Design Pattern
· Prototype Design Pattern
· Singleton Design Pattern
· Adapter Design Pattern
· Bridge Design Pattern
· Composite Design Pattern
· Decorator Design Pattern
· Facade Design Pattern
· Flyweight Design Pattern
· Proxy Design Pattern
· Mediator Design Pattern
· Memento Design Pattern
· Interpreter Design Pattern
· Iterator Design Pattern
· COR Design Pattern
· Command Design Pattren
· State Design Pattern
· Strategy Design Pattern
· Observer Design Pattern
· Template Design Pattern
· Visitor Design Pattern
· Dependency IOC Design pattern
· MVC , MVP , DI IOC and MVVM Training / Interview Questions and Answers
UML Training / Interview Questions and Answers
· Use Case Diagrams
· Class Digrams
· Object Diagrams
· Sequence Digrams
· Collaboration Diagrams
· Activity Diagram
· State chart Diagrams
· Component Diagrams
· Deployment Diagrams
· Stereo Types Diagrams
· Package Diagram and UML Project Flow.
Function points Training / Interview Questions and Answers
· Application Boundary
· EI Fundamentals
· EO Fundamentals
· EQ Fundamentals
· ILF Fundamentals
· GSC Fundamentals
· Productivity Factor
· Costing and a complete estimation of customer screen using function points.
· FXCOP and Stylecop Training / Interview Questions and Answers
VSTS Training / Interview Questions and Answers
· VSTS questions and answer videos
· What is Unit Testing & can we see an example of the same?
· How can we write data driven test using NUNIT & VS Test?
· Can we see simple example of a unit test for database operation?
· How can we do automated testing using Visual Studio Test?
· How can we do Load Testing using VSTS test?
· Can you explain database unit testing?
· How can we do test coverage using VSTS system?
· How can we do manual Testing using VSTS?
· What is Ordered Test in VSTS test?
Enterprise Application Blocks Training
· Validation Application Block
· Logging Application Block
· Exception error Handling
· Data Application Block
· Caching Application Block
· Security Application Block
· Policy Injection Application Block and
· Unity Application Block
Share point interview Training / Interview Questions and Answers videos
· What is SharePoint, WSS and MOSS?
· How does WSS actually work?
· What is Site and SiteCollection?
· What is the use of SQL server in SharePoint & use of Virtual path provider?
· What is Ghosting and UnGhosting in SharePoint?
· How can we create a site in SharePoint?
· How can we Customize a SharePoint Site?
· What kind of readymade functional modules exists collaboration?
· Can you display a simple Custom Page in SharePoint?
· How can we implement behind code ASPX pages in SharePoint?
· What is the concept of features in SharePoint?
· I want a feature to be only displayed to admin?
· How do we debug SharePoint error’s?
· Why customized pages are parsed using no-compile mode?
· Can you explain WSS model?
· How can we use custom controls in SharePoint?
· How can we display ASCX control in SharePoint pages?
· What are Web Parts?
· How can we deploy a simple Webpart in SharePoint?
· How can we achieve customization and personalization using WebParts?
· How can we create custom editor for WebPart?
· SharePoint is about centralizing documents, how similar is to the windows folder?
· What are custom fields and content types?
· Can you explain SharePoint Workflows?
· What is a three-state Workflow in SharePoint?
· How can we create sharepoint workflow using sharepoint designer?